Group Tag Application

Forum for the Ravenlock Pokemon group, Team Yokai. Information, Tag application and more is found here!

Postby IvyKirax » Fri Nov 13, 2015 6:32 am

Hey everyone, if you want to apply for other tags within the Team Yokai group than just the standard Yokai Pokefan tag you're able to do so here! All other tags give access to chat rights too and you can apply for more then one. But first its a bit of an application to get to know you and your character. Just copy the blank application below to a new reply, fill it in and reply to this topic. =) please note that the other tags are for Yokai pokemon, Yokai pokemon trainers, or storywise relating to Yokai Pokemon. If you're unsure if your pokemon character is classed as a Yokai, feel free to view the info Here, or if you still can't see your pokemon or a yokai you feel fits your pokemon, contact Ivy Steampunk with suggestions!

List of Tags people can apply for:

Yokai Pokemon: For pokemon based on yokai, for more information see Ravenlock forums. Mostly a Chaotic Neutral group of pokemon but with allowance to sway to either good or bad depending on their personal standpoint.

Yokai Poketrainers: Trainers of Yokai Pokemon. They could either have bound the Yokai Pokemon to them, or they themselves may have been bound by the Yokai under contract.

Yokai Trickster: Pokémon and Trainers that act more like spies, petty thieves, and enjoy causing mischief for pleasure. They may also sell information to the right buyer for a fee.

Yokai Warrior: Pokémon and trainers that enjoy fighting and challenging others. Can also take part in dirty fighting, taunting and trickery, but never with the intent of killing the innocent.

Yokai Shaman: A support kind of role. They can be japanese witchdoctors, shamans, and/or battle mage/medics. They may choose to worship a higher pokemon deity.


Secondlife Name (legacy):
Character Name:
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai):
If human, how are you tied to Yokai Pokemon? (IE, via contract, capturing a yokai pokemon, friend of the yokai):
What Tags do you want to apply for? (Can be more than one):
Your Character's Job/s?:
(Optional)Character Description/Backstory:


*** Example Application, May not be a final application or replicated ***
Secondlife Name (legacy): Ivy Steampunk
Character Name: Ivy Kirax
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai): Pokemon - Ninetales (Ice type)
If human, how are you tied to Yokai Pokemon? (IE, via contract, capturing a yokai pokemon, friend of the yokai): n/a
What Tags do you want to apply for?: Yokai Pokemon/Yokai Warrior/Yokai Trickster/Yokai Shaman
Your Character's Job/s?: Team Yokai Lord
(Optional)character Description/Backstory: Leader of a band of Yokai Pokemon. Ivy doesn't mind if the other yokai group with her, infact she sees them as a valuable source of information and storytelling of their pranks and escapades. however her trust for others is very limited, as thus doesn't consider many her "Friend". If she does call you a friend, then you've gained yourself a very rare gift and a loyal friend. As for Ivy's abilities, she's known to have a silver tongue with words, the powerful ability to shapeshift, and due to the oddity in her type Ivy is able to use ice abilities (which reflect in her attitude at times). However Ivy is more likely to use her words and shapeshifting to avert a situation rather then fighting, then again no one has actually seen her use physical force.... Ivy follows a chaotic neutral lifestyle, not falling under either good or bad for long, but if anyone or anything threatens her, you're sure that Ivy will retaliate fiercely.

IvyKirax  

User avatar
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am
Location: The Wonderful Land of Oz



Postby fennectech » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:21 am

Secondlife Name (legacy):FennecTech
Character Name:Fenn
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai):I am a shapeshifter C: i have thousands of forms some pokemon some not C: but my primary form is a kitsune (any of the kitsune class pokemon) and absol C:
If human, how are you tied to Yokai Pokemon? (IE, via contract, capturing a yokai pokemon, friend of the yokai):
What Tags do you want to apply for? Yokai Shamen and Yokai Trickster
Your Character's Job/s?:guardian of all creatures at risk by dangerous humans (ad sometimes pokemon)
e(Optional)Character Description/Backstory:im just a fox passing by stealing your socks and hiding them in your freezer

fennectech  

 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:00 am



Postby IvyKirax » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:27 am

fennectech wrote:Secondlife Name (legacy):FennecTech
Character Name:Fenn
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai):I am a shapeshifter C: i have thousands of forms some pokemon some not C: but my primary form is a kitsune (any of the kitsune class pokemon) and absol C:
If human, how are you tied to Yokai Pokemon? (IE, via contract, capturing a yokai pokemon, friend of the yokai):
What Tags do you want to apply for? Yokai Shamen and Yokai Trickster
Your Character's Job/s?:guardian of all creatures at risk by dangerous humans (ad sometimes pokemon)
e(Optional)Character Description/Backstory:im just a fox passing by stealing your socks and hiding them in your freezer


Accepted and both Shamen and Trickster tags given ^^ Like I said I don't know about absol because it is based on a chinese creature instead. Although if anyone finds a yokai that absol may fit under then feel free to suggest the Yokai name, a description about the Yokai, and what pokemon would fit it. I'll maybe see about making a section on the team yokai category for Team Yokai pokemon suggestions.

IvyKirax  

User avatar
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am
Location: The Wonderful Land of Oz



Postby Mizuki » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:01 pm

Secondlife Name (legacy): Mizuki (lunasky439)
Character Name: Mizuki
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai): Ninetales
If human, how are you tied to Yokai Pokemon? (IE, via contract, capturing a yokai pokemon, friend of the yokai):
What Tags do you want to apply for? (Can be more than one): Yokai Pokemon
Your Character's Job/s?: Is a wild Ninetales.
(Optional)Character Description/Backstory: I am a shiny Ninetales that likes to wear a old yen coin as a necklace.
- Meikai :D

Mizuki  

User avatar
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: California



Postby IvyKirax » Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:46 am

Mizuki wrote:Secondlife Name (legacy): Mizuki (lunasky439)
Character Name: Mizuki
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai): Ninetales
If human, how are you tied to Yokai Pokemon? (IE, via contract, capturing a yokai pokemon, friend of the yokai):
What Tags do you want to apply for? (Can be more than one): Yokai Pokemon
Your Character's Job/s?: Is a wild Ninetales.
(Optional)Character Description/Backstory: I am a shiny Ninetales that likes to wear a old yen coin as a necklace.


Thank you, you've been accepted ^^ Please take a look on the group profile for other tags

IvyKirax  

User avatar
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am
Location: The Wonderful Land of Oz



Postby Penumbra » Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:57 pm

Secondlife Name (legacy): lunaria.felisimo
Character Name: Penumbra
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai): Umbreon (usually feral, sometimes anthro)
What Tags do you want to apply for? (Can be more than one): Yokai Pokemon, Yokai Trickster
Your Character's Job/s?: She's very much one to watch from the shadows, wandering the wilds and playing with those lost in the forests, either leading them in circles or startling them in the darkness, though she always tends to guide them towards safety... Eventually.
(Optional)Character Description/Backstory: She's a shiny Umbreon with eyes of an eerie green-yellow, differing from the normal golden hue, Penumbra's an inveterate wanderer and explorer, especially loving moonlit nights for her escapades. She likes to toy with Trainers or other humans who find themselves lost in the woods she calls home, but will usually lead them back to the path eventually, usually just before sunrise, when she's likely heading off to sleep once more.

Penumbra  

User avatar
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 30, 2015 3:25 pm



Postby IvyKirax » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Penumbra wrote:Secondlife Name (legacy): lunaria.felisimo
Character Name: Penumbra
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai): Umbreon (usually feral, sometimes anthro)
What Tags do you want to apply for? (Can be more than one): Yokai Pokemon, Yokai Trickster
Your Character's Job/s?: She's very much one to watch from the shadows, wandering the wilds and playing with those lost in the forests, either leading them in circles or startling them in the darkness, though she always tends to guide them towards safety... Eventually.
(Optional)Character Description/Backstory: She's a shiny Umbreon with eyes of an eerie green-yellow, differing from the normal golden hue, Penumbra's an inveterate wanderer and explorer, especially loving moonlit nights for her escapades. She likes to toy with Trainers or other humans who find themselves lost in the woods she calls home, but will usually lead them back to the path eventually, usually just before sunrise, when she's likely heading off to sleep once more.

Thank you, you've been accepted ^^ Please take a look on the group profile for other tags

IvyKirax  

User avatar
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am
Location: The Wonderful Land of Oz



Postby Mizuki » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:40 pm

Secondlife Name (legacy): Mei (lunasky439)
Character Name: Meikai No Ko
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai): Kitsune
If human, how are you tied to Yokai Pokemon? (IE, via contract, capturing a yokai pokemon, friend of the yokai): My closest friend ever since i was a kit was a ninetails.
What Tags do you want to apply for? (Can be more than one): Yokai Trickster
Your Character's Job/s?: A dancer by day but is known to steal from unwary audience members if given the chance.
(Optional)Character Description/Backstory: She has only one tail due to her relatively young age for a kitsune. She is proficient in creating illusions and in the art of misdirection.
- Meikai :D

Mizuki  

User avatar
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:55 pm
Location: California



Postby IvyKirax » Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:58 am

Mizuki wrote:Secondlife Name (legacy): Mei (lunasky439)
Character Name: Meikai No Ko
Species (Human/Pokemon, please be sure you're a listed yokai): Kitsune
If human, how are you tied to Yokai Pokemon? (IE, via contract, capturing a yokai pokemon, friend of the yokai): My closest friend ever since i was a kit was a ninetails.
What Tags do you want to apply for? (Can be more than one): Yokai Trickster
Your Character's Job/s?: A dancer by day but is known to steal from unwary audience members if given the chance.
(Optional)Character Description/Backstory: She has only one tail due to her relatively young age for a kitsune. She is proficient in creating illusions and in the art of misdirection.


Awesome :D When I'm home later I'll hop on SL and give you the tag. I'll let you know when you have it so you can check the group for the tag.

IvyKirax  

User avatar
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:25 am
Location: The Wonderful Land of Oz



Return to Team Yokai

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron